Friday, May 12, 2017 - 1:00pm to Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 5:15pm
Cohen Hall, Room 402
Workshop on Perceptual Learning: Philosophy, Psychology, and Neuroscience
Friday, May 12th and Saturday, May 13th
- Berit Brogaard (University of Miami): "The Real Epistemic Significance of Perceptual Learning"
- Wayne Wu (Carnegie Mellon): "Perceptual Attention, Learning and the Skilled Agent"
- Casey O'Callaghan (Washington University in Saint Louis): "Perception, Flux, and Learning"
- Christine Massey (UCLA): "Unifying and Applying Perceptual Learning"
- Takeo Watanabe (Brown): "Roles of Attention and Reward in Perceptual Learning"